Comment / Airlines and air cargo – why not look on the bright side?
Blue Monday is supposedly the most depressing day of the year in the northern hemisphere; ...
Recommends / December ends air cargo's year with steadily decreasing growth
A weak end-of-year left air cargo with negative year-on-year growth and negative yields growth in ...
News / No clear skies ahead for air cargo market in 2019 after peak season disappoints
The 2018 air cargo peak season was weaker than in previous years – volumes even ...
News / Global pressures depress trade in most sectors, but air cargo keeps its end up
October proved a stronger month for air freight than September, no matter whose figures you ...
Recommends / Pace of growth in air freight continues to slow
Both IATA and WorldACD have released their August data. As WorldACD noted: “Our story is ...
News / Air cargo market looking 'lacklustre', despite approaching peak season
The latest air freight data shows a weak market, despite gearing up for peak season, ...
News / Air cargo market's wings clipped in June as growth and rates slump
June was the first month in two years with no significant growth in air freight, according to ...
News / Latest air freight data reveals growth in American markets – 'but at a price'
WorldACD has published another set of data, asking whether the pessimism over the air cargo ...
Comment / The price is right for GSAs, but could they do better?
Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner, authors of the best-selling book, Freakonomics, would have smiled at the ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price