Comment / Airlines and air cargo – why not look on the bright side?
Blue Monday is supposedly the most depressing day of the year in the northern hemisphere; ...
Recommends / December ends air cargo's year with steadily decreasing growth
A weak end-of-year left air cargo with negative year-on-year growth and negative yields growth in ...
News / No clear skies ahead for air cargo market in 2019 after peak season disappoints
The 2018 air cargo peak season was weaker than in previous years – volumes even ...
News / Global pressures depress trade in most sectors, but air cargo keeps its end up
October proved a stronger month for air freight than September, no matter whose figures you ...
Recommends / Pace of growth in air freight continues to slow
Both IATA and WorldACD have released their August data. As WorldACD noted: “Our story is ...
News / Air cargo market looking 'lacklustre', despite approaching peak season
The latest air freight data shows a weak market, despite gearing up for peak season, ...
News / Air cargo market's wings clipped in June as growth and rates slump
June was the first month in two years with no significant growth in air freight, according to ...
News / Latest air freight data reveals growth in American markets – 'but at a price'
WorldACD has published another set of data, asking whether the pessimism over the air cargo ...
Comment / The price is right for GSAs, but could they do better?
Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner, authors of the best-selling book, Freakonomics, would have smiled at the ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you