TAC Index Headlines
News / Air freight rates flutter as global trade starts to cool and tariffs bite
World trade saw its largest monthly contraction of the year in August. It fell 1.3% at the end ...
News / Airlines get a slight lift as freight rates begin to creep up again
While data published last week showed that June’s air freight rates were depressed, it looks ...
News / Air cargo forward price curve could dull the pain of pricing instability
Exposure to price volatility in air freight could soon be mitigated by the launch of an ...
News / China-Europe air freight rate blip, but forward curve expects Q3 surge
Air freight rates on the China-Europe route surprisingly declined this week but are expected to ...
News / Forward freight agreements could end risks from volatility in air freight market
The air cargo market could see significant disruption in the way capacity is bought and ...
News / Forwarders need to shop around for best air freight rates pre-Chinese New Year
Air freight rates may have rebounded following severe weather disruption across Europe and the US, ...
News / Air freight rates maintained a steady course through Chinese holiday
Airfreight rates remained resilient through Chinese New Year, with Drewry’s East-West Airfreight Price Index reporting its ...
Comment / Just what we wanted? A way to avoid 'the commodity trap'
Parties active in the global steel business frequently use index-based pricing to govern the quality, ...
News / TAC Index will provide air freight rate transparency – and looks ahead to financial markets
Shippers and forwarders can now access a real-time spot market air freight rates, as well as the possibility ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price