TAC Index Headlines
News / Air freight rates flutter as global trade starts to cool and tariffs bite
World trade saw its largest monthly contraction of the year in August. It fell 1.3% at the end ...
News / Airlines get a slight lift as freight rates begin to creep up again
While data published last week showed that June’s air freight rates were depressed, it looks ...
News / Air cargo forward price curve could dull the pain of pricing instability
Exposure to price volatility in air freight could soon be mitigated by the launch of an ...
News / China-Europe air freight rate blip, but forward curve expects Q3 surge
Air freight rates on the China-Europe route surprisingly declined this week but are expected to ...
News / Forward freight agreements could end risks from volatility in air freight market
The air cargo market could see significant disruption in the way capacity is bought and ...
News / Forwarders need to shop around for best air freight rates pre-Chinese New Year
Air freight rates may have rebounded following severe weather disruption across Europe and the US, ...
News / Air freight rates maintained a steady course through Chinese holiday
Airfreight rates remained resilient through Chinese New Year, with Drewry’s East-West Airfreight Price Index reporting its ...
Comment / Just what we wanted? A way to avoid 'the commodity trap'
Parties active in the global steel business frequently use index-based pricing to govern the quality, ...
News / TAC Index will provide air freight rate transparency – and looks ahead to financial markets
Shippers and forwarders can now access a real-time spot market air freight rates, as well as the possibility ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you