Baltic Exchange Headlines
News / Chinese New Year will mark the end of container sector's 'bull run'
As Christmas nears and shippers and their forwarders across Europe and North America continue to ...
News / TAC air freight index launches on the Baltic Exchange
Air freight has taken a step closer to the financial and derivatives market, after the ...
News / Forwarders urged to smooth air freight rate turbulence with 'less-risk' contracts
The volatility in air freight markets – which has heightened during the Covid crisis – ...
Recommends / Special report: forward freight agreement controversy swirls around Baltic Exchange
Fairplay, the weekly shipping magazine founded in 1883, which sadly is set to publish its ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 2. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 3. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 5. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice