Crane Worldwide Headlines
People / Ivan Liso is new EMEIA director of projects at Crane Worldwide Logistics
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed Ivan Liso (pictured above) as its director of projects, EPC ...
People / Crane Worldwide Logistics appoints CEVA's Marco Nazzari to head EMEIA
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed Marco Nazzari as regional vice president for EMEIA. Reporting to the ...
People / Nancy Matthews is Crane Worldwide's new VP aerospace and life sciences
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed Nancy Matthews as vice president of its aerospace and life sciences ...
People / Jeff Mailhiot joins Crane to head its ocean products team
Jeff Mailhiot has joined Crane Worldwide Logistics as vice president, ocean products. For the past 12 years ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Chris Mitchell VP global specialised solutions
Chris Mitchell has become vice president, global specialised solutions for Crane Worldwide Logistics. Following a similar ...
People / George Schutte Crane Worldwide's new VP energy solutions
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed George Schutte as vice-president global energy solutions. Mr Schutte, who joined ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Ashley Herren its new quality and safety director
Crane Worldwide has appointed Ashley Herren as its global director for quality, health, safety, security ...
People / Chris Lee is Crane Worldwide's new UK MD
Crane Worldwide have promoted global account manager Chris Lee to the role of UK managing ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Andrew Barnes as its UK sales director
Andrew Barnes has been appointed UK sales director for US-based 3PL Crane Worldwide Logistics, starting ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them