News / DSV sails into the charter market in a 'one-off deal' to beat the capacity crunch
DSV has taken the “extraordinary” step of chartering its own vessels to beat the China-Europe ...
News / Vaccine charter flights: carriers get set to chase a slice of the Covid cake
Rumours of a potential coronavirus vaccine may already be impacting the air cargo market as ...
News / Dachser expands South China footprint as new services take off
Dachser has expanded its South China operations by launching weekly charter flights from Hong Kong ...
News / Scrubber retrofitting driving a spike in the charter market
Ocean carriers are biting the bullet and agreeing charters for significantly higher daily rates as ...
News / Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
Some major forwarders are reconsidering their relationship with Volga-Dnepr carriers AirBridgeCargo (ABC) and Cargologicair (CLA). This ...
News / Box lines face extra $34bn for low-sulphur fuel if shipowners don't install scrubbers
Within two years it will be illegal to power a ship with fuel having more than 0.5% ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag