News / Vaccine charter flights: carriers get set to chase a slice of the Covid cake
Rumours of a potential coronavirus vaccine may already be impacting the air cargo market as ...
News / Dachser expands South China footprint as new services take off
Dachser has expanded its South China operations by launching weekly charter flights from Hong Kong ...
News / Scrubber retrofitting driving a spike in the charter market
Ocean carriers are biting the bullet and agreeing charters for significantly higher daily rates as ...
News / Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
Some major forwarders are reconsidering their relationship with Volga-Dnepr carriers AirBridgeCargo (ABC) and Cargologicair (CLA). This ...
News / Box lines face extra $34bn for low-sulphur fuel if shipowners don't install scrubbers
Within two years it will be illegal to power a ship with fuel having more than 0.5% ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 4.ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since the MOL Comfort
- 5.More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
- 1. Si on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 2. Patrick Rumble on Lines using cheaper Cape of Good Hope route will cost Suez Canal $10m
- 3. [email protected] on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 4. [email protected] on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on India's SpiceJet eyes cargo flights to the US, starting with PPE