Less-than-container load Headlines
News / Priority ocean services on the rise as air freight capacity becomes scarce
Soaring airfreight rates have left some commodities on the ground, but expedited ocean services offer ...
News / Flexport offers LCL shippers the FCL treatment, with OceanMatch service
Shippers will no longer be faced with the choice of booking either a full container ...
News / State port group unveils grand ambitions for MCC Qianhai at Shenzhen
State-owned port group China Merchants has launched an initiative in Shenzhen to boost consolidation and ...
Comment / Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared
There was something profoundly weird about The Loadstar’s leading news items yesterday. They appeared totally ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 4.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 2. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 4. Ketan dholakia on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 5. MRX on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'