Less-than-container load Headlines
News / As digitisation improves visibility, LCL is becoming more attractive to shippers
The shortage of containers in major tradelanes is driving demand for less-than-containerload (LCL) solutions. With boxes ...
News / Covid, costly airfreight and box shortages pushing forwarders to LCL options
Sky-high airfreight rates and the global container shortage are driving demand for less-than-container load (LCL) ...
News / Dachser expands South China footprint as new services take off
Dachser has expanded its South China operations by launching weekly charter flights from Hong Kong ...
News / Priority ocean services on the rise as air freight capacity becomes scarce
Soaring airfreight rates have left some commodities on the ground, but expedited ocean services offer ...
News / Flexport offers LCL shippers the FCL treatment, with OceanMatch service
Shippers will no longer be faced with the choice of booking either a full container ...
News / State port group unveils grand ambitions for MCC Qianhai at Shenzhen
State-owned port group China Merchants has launched an initiative in Shenzhen to boost consolidation and ...
Comment / Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared
There was something profoundly weird about The Loadstar’s leading news items yesterday. They appeared totally ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag