News / Quarantine and supply chain disruption spreads around the world
Supply chain disruption outside China continues to spread, alongside the number of quarantines taking place ...
News / U-Freight launches online logistics solution to aid Malaysian start-ups
As Malaysia’s booming internet economy goes from strength to strength, U-Freight has launched its e-commerce ...
News / Geodis eyes network opportunities as SE Asia's roads improve
French 3PL Geodis has launched a time-definite trucking service in South-east Asia as the region’s ...
News / ASEAN road specialists get a boost as trade war escalates and factories shift
Factory relocations stemming from the US-China trade war are proving good business for cross-border road ...
News / Fast-developing South-east Asian road network is giving air a run for its money
Singapore-based YCH Group has entered South-east Asia’s burgeoning cross-border road freight market with the launch ...
Recommends / Asean and EU to allow unlimited cargo flight rights
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) and the EU have agreed to unlimited cargo ...
News / China-US trade war just a 'bump in the road' to better business connectivity
Logistics stakeholders in Asia have shrugged off the China-US trade war as a “bump in ...
News / New cargo airline eyes booming Cambodian air freight volumes
A new cargo airline is hoping to take advantage of soaring air freight volumes in and ...
- 1.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 2.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3.CMA CGM sends Asia-Europe box ships via the Cape
- 4.Warehouse operators asked to share the load as imports stack up
- 5.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 1. STEVE MEDLEY on XPO Logistics puts employee safety first during Covid-19
- 2. FactorLoads on K+N uses invoices to show clients their ocean freight carbon footprint
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 4. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 5. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis