News / Booming intra-Asia trade pushes carriers to launch more services
MSC has become the latest shipping line to revamp its intra-Asia service offering amid strengthening ...
News / Coronavirus lockdowns across Asia breaking links in supply chains
Lockdowns in Asia are impeding cargo flows across the region. According to Rickard Ingvarsson, Asia CEO ...
News / Quarantine and supply chain disruption spreads around the world
Supply chain disruption outside China continues to spread, alongside the number of quarantines taking place ...
News / U-Freight launches online logistics solution to aid Malaysian start-ups
As Malaysia’s booming internet economy goes from strength to strength, U-Freight has launched its e-commerce ...
News / Geodis eyes network opportunities as SE Asia's roads improve
French 3PL Geodis has launched a time-definite trucking service in South-east Asia as the region’s ...
News / ASEAN road specialists get a boost as trade war escalates and factories shift
Factory relocations stemming from the US-China trade war are proving good business for cross-border road ...
News / Fast-developing South-east Asian road network is giving air a run for its money
Singapore-based YCH Group has entered South-east Asia’s burgeoning cross-border road freight market with the launch ...
Recommends / Asean and EU to allow unlimited cargo flight rights
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) and the EU have agreed to unlimited cargo ...
News / China-US trade war just a 'bump in the road' to better business connectivity
Logistics stakeholders in Asia have shrugged off the China-US trade war as a “bump in ...
News / New cargo airline eyes booming Cambodian air freight volumes
A new cargo airline is hoping to take advantage of soaring air freight volumes in and ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode