Recommends / Asean and EU to allow unlimited cargo flight rights
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) and the EU have agreed to unlimited cargo ...
News / China-US trade war just a 'bump in the road' to better business connectivity
Logistics stakeholders in Asia have shrugged off the China-US trade war as a “bump in ...
News / New cargo airline eyes booming Cambodian air freight volumes
A new cargo airline is hoping to take advantage of soaring air freight volumes in and ...
News / Kerry Logistics eyes growing ASEAN trade and plans major expansion in Thailand and Myanmar
Hong Kong’s Kerry Logistics has announced plans to capitalise on ASEAN trade growth by expanding ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?