News / Best Q2 for container lines in two years as they eye a $10bn profit swing
Container lines have enjoyed their most profitable quarter in two years, according to a review of ...
News / Premium transpacific box services pay off for niche carrier Matson
US shipping line Matson reaped the benefits of offering a premium transpacific container shipping service, ...
News / HMM and creditor bank mount PR offensive as carrier restructures
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) and its main creditor, the Korean Development Bank (KDB), have released ...
News / Slow-steaming still cheaper for container shipping carriers, despite record low bunker prices
Following Korean carrier Hanjin offering express container shipping services on two major tradelanes, industry analyst Alphaliner has questioned ...
Recommends / Matson proves that transit times and service are still important to shippers
It’s an ill wind in container shipping that blows somebody good and that blast of ...
News / Clear sailing on the Pacific for Matson as Horizon takeover strengthens core market
The recent strategy of US Jones Act carrier Matson is a textbook example of how ...
Recommends / The sun sets on Horizon Lines as it sells out to Matson
US Jones Act domestic carrier Horizon Lines has seldom been out of the news in ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 4.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 5.Are carriers boosting low-sulphur fuel surcharges to make up for low rates?
- 1. Fenny.min on Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
- 2. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 3. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules