News / Best Q2 for container lines in two years as they eye a $10bn profit swing
Container lines have enjoyed their most profitable quarter in two years, according to a review of ...
News / Premium transpacific box services pay off for niche carrier Matson
US shipping line Matson reaped the benefits of offering a premium transpacific container shipping service, ...
News / HMM and creditor bank mount PR offensive as carrier restructures
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) and its main creditor, the Korean Development Bank (KDB), have released ...
News / Slow-steaming still cheaper for container shipping carriers, despite record low bunker prices
Following Korean carrier Hanjin offering express container shipping services on two major tradelanes, industry analyst Alphaliner has questioned ...
Recommends / Matson proves that transit times and service are still important to shippers
It’s an ill wind in container shipping that blows somebody good and that blast of ...
News / Clear sailing on the Pacific for Matson as Horizon takeover strengthens core market
The recent strategy of US Jones Act carrier Matson is a textbook example of how ...
Recommends / The sun sets on Horizon Lines as it sells out to Matson
US Jones Act domestic carrier Horizon Lines has seldom been out of the news in ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you