PR: Matson – preliminary Q4 '20 results
PRESS RELEASE – Expects 4Q20 operating income for Ocean Transportation to be $100.0 to $105.0 million ...
News / Zim targets e-commerce traffic with launch of transpacific express service
Israeli shipping line Zim has become the latest carrier to offer an express transpacific service, ...
News / Priority ocean services on the rise as air freight capacity becomes scarce
Soaring airfreight rates have left some commodities on the ground, but expedited ocean services offer ...
News / Shippers push carriers toward bespoke container services to boost reliability
Shippers exasperated by a reduction in container lines’ service quality and reliability suggested to delegates at this ...
News / Best Q2 for container lines in two years as they eye a $10bn profit swing
Container lines have enjoyed their most profitable quarter in two years, according to a review of ...
News / Premium transpacific box services pay off for niche carrier Matson
US shipping line Matson reaped the benefits of offering a premium transpacific container shipping service, ...
News / HMM and creditor bank mount PR offensive as carrier restructures
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) and its main creditor, the Korean Development Bank (KDB), have released ...
News / Slow-steaming still cheaper for container shipping carriers, despite record low bunker prices
Following Korean carrier Hanjin offering express container shipping services on two major tradelanes, industry analyst Alphaliner has questioned ...
Recommends / Matson proves that transit times and service are still important to shippers
It’s an ill wind in container shipping that blows somebody good and that blast of ...
News / Clear sailing on the Pacific for Matson as Horizon takeover strengthens core market
The recent strategy of US Jones Act carrier Matson is a textbook example of how ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Buoyant ocean carriers set to roll out peak season surcharges months early
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag