US-China trade war Headlines
Recommends / Chinese exporters bid to dodge tariffs with fake Made-in-Vietnam labels
It will surprise no one, but Chinese exporters are resorting to fake product-origin certificates and ...
Recommends / US begins collecting higher tariffs on Chinese goods arriving by sea
And we’re off. The extra tariffs placed on Chinese goods by the US are now ...
News / 'Trump card' played in US-China trade war could mean a winning hand for carriers
Against the backdrop of an escalating US-China trade war, transpacific ocean carriers have had some success this ...
News / Gloomier picture for global container port throughput as tariff wars begin to bite
Alphaliner has slashed its global container throughput growth estimate for this year to just 2.5% ...
News / Major players expand operations in South-east Asia with Vietnam the focus
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) is ramping up its footprint in South-east Asia. In February, the cargo airline added Dhaka ...
Recommends / Importers boosted US-China shipments ahead of tariff deadline
So the March 1 deadline for raising US tariffs on some Chinese goods from 10% ...
Recommends / Deutsche Bank ready to help German firms’ China ambitions
The South China Morning Post is reporting that the trade war between China and the ...
Recommends / US tariffs hang over China’s biggest trade fair
Yesterday saw the start of the three-week long Canton Fair in Guangzhou, where Chinese exporters gather ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones