US-China trade war Headlines
Recommends / Importers boosted US-China shipments ahead of tariff deadline
So the March 1 deadline for raising US tariffs on some Chinese goods from 10% ...
Recommends / Deutsche Bank ready to help German firms’ China ambitions
The South China Morning Post is reporting that the trade war between China and the ...
Recommends / US tariffs hang over China’s biggest trade fair
Yesterday saw the start of the three-week long Canton Fair in Guangzhou, where Chinese exporters gather ...
Recommends / US-China trade war may kill WTO – a good thing?
China has taken the US to task at the WTO, initiating a dispute complaint as ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?