Evergreen Line Headlines
News / Installing scrubbers for IMO 2020 could cost carriers 200 teu per voyage
Scrubbers installed on ultra-large large container vessels (ULCVs) could take up “at least 200 teu” ...
News / Ocean Alliance revamps network, adding a seventh Asia-North Europe loop
The Ocean Alliance, the largest of the three east-west trade vessel sharing agreements, has published ...
News / Container lines prepare for new capacity via new ULCVs and 'ship-jumboisation'
MSC is set to receive some 330,000 teu of newbuild tonnage this year and will ...
News / 2M decision to reactivate AE2/Swan service early prompts freight rate warning
Freight rates on Asia-North Europe trades could be set to fall steeply at the end ...
News / Beleaguered UK importers prepared for further delays as more vessels divert from Southampton and Felixstowe
Chronic congestion at the UK’s two largest container ports is forcing ocean carrier planners to ...
News / Scrapping may make a comeback as smaller containerships lose their appeal
Non-operating owners of ageing gas-guzzling small containerships are likely to renew their interest in scrapping ...
News / Box lines make waves on the transatlantic as they cancel services to cut costs
Soaring fuel costs combined with stagnant or under-pressure freight rates are forcing container shipping lines ...
News / Wave of new ULCV capacity will put more pressure on Asia-Europe trades
Firm delivery dates for next month have been agreed for around 225,000 teu of additional container ...
News / Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
Maersk Line has consolidated its position as the world’s largest container carrier, increasing its lead over ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price