Evergreen Line Headlines
Comment / Analysis: the tempting of Taiwan – what to do with Wan Hai?
Taiwan and its ships are a hot topic that has united the shipping market. Several executives ...
News / Seaspan turnover tops $1bn in 2018 and eyes an IMO 2020 bonus on the way
Seaspan Corporation is bullish on the prospects for the charter market for the second half ...
News / Installing scrubbers for IMO 2020 could cost carriers 200 teu per voyage
Scrubbers installed on ultra-large large container vessels (ULCVs) could take up “at least 200 teu” ...
News / Ocean Alliance revamps network, adding a seventh Asia-North Europe loop
The Ocean Alliance, the largest of the three east-west trade vessel sharing agreements, has published ...
News / Container lines prepare for new capacity via new ULCVs and 'ship-jumboisation'
MSC is set to receive some 330,000 teu of newbuild tonnage this year and will ...
News / 2M decision to reactivate AE2/Swan service early prompts freight rate warning
Freight rates on Asia-North Europe trades could be set to fall steeply at the end ...
News / Beleaguered UK importers prepared for further delays as more vessels divert from Southampton and Felixstowe
Chronic congestion at the UK’s two largest container ports is forcing ocean carrier planners to ...
News / Scrapping may make a comeback as smaller containerships lose their appeal
Non-operating owners of ageing gas-guzzling small containerships are likely to renew their interest in scrapping ...
News / Box lines make waves on the transatlantic as they cancel services to cut costs
Soaring fuel costs combined with stagnant or under-pressure freight rates are forcing container shipping lines ...
News / Wave of new ULCV capacity will put more pressure on Asia-Europe trades
Firm delivery dates for next month have been agreed for around 225,000 teu of additional container ...
- 1.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 2.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 3.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.BAF calculator may help ease uncertainty over looming IMO 2020 fuel rule
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
- 2. email@example.com on Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 3. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 4. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 5. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk