Container Rates Headlines
News / Carriers ditch constant chase for market share in a quest for profits
Zim’s return to the black in Q2, the carrier’s first net profit since Q317, confirms ...
News / Carriers slow rate slide, but some are 'grabbing anything at any price'
Just ahead of the all-important annual contract rate negotiations there is evidence today that Asia-Europe ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi