Container Rates Headlines
News / As major lines move in on intra-Asia trades, regional carriers feel the pressure
Increased competition and vessel cascading on intra-Asia trades has led to rock-bottom freight rates and ...
News / Carriers ditch constant chase for market share in a quest for profits
Zim’s return to the black in Q2, the carrier’s first net profit since Q317, confirms ...
News / Carriers slow rate slide, but some are 'grabbing anything at any price'
Just ahead of the all-important annual contract rate negotiations there is evidence today that Asia-Europe ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag