Shanghai Containerized Freight Index Headlines
News / Carriers slow rate slide, but some are 'grabbing anything at any price'
Just ahead of the all-important annual contract rate negotiations there is evidence today that Asia-Europe ...
Asia to Europe contract rates soar, but there's pressure on the transpacific
Asia-North Europe long-term contract rates are 70% higher than a year ago, bringing a big ...
- 1.Carriers have pulled 1.67m teu of capacity out of China, costing $1.5bn
- 2.China starts getting its logistics back on the move – but in a low gear
- 3.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 4.As coronavirus goes global, Maersk prepares for a major financial hit
- 5.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 1. Jay on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 3. Jay on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 4. Andreas Koût on Maersk doubles US warehouse footprint with Performance Team takeover
- 5. Joe on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'