News / Iceland set to join SECA regions, adding to pressure on carriers burning LSFO
IMO member states, legislating for the 0.5% sulphur cap within their territorial waters from 1 ...
Recommends / US warns Greece over inbound Iranian VLCC
Splash 24/7 is reporting that the US has “warned” Greece, and other Mediterranean ports that ...
News / Brexit uncertainty causes ripples at DFDS as first-half profits decline
Brexit uncertainty is making itself felt at DFDS, with the carrier revising its earnings forecast ...
News / Asia-Mediterranean a container tradelane 'on the mend', says Drewry
Often overshadowed by the larger Asia-North Europe route, the Asia-Mediterranean tradelane has so far this year proved to be slightly ...
News / Full ships could lead to a more stable container shipping market
Container spot rates on the major tradelanes were stable this week, but with headhaul vessels ...
News / The worst is over claim box carriers that see signs of a profit in Q3
After posting heavy losses for the first six months, ocean carriers believe the worst is ...
Maersk results signal a liner recovery as the tide turns for carriers
The interim results from Maersk Line this week are a bellwether, indicating a welcome recovery for ...
News / Pressure grows from migrant crisis in the Med with commercial ships rescuing 14,000 last year
Shipping lines are coming under increased pressure from the refugee and migrant crisis in the ...
News / Cosco puts its faith in the Ocean Alliance to keep its Noatum facilities afloat
The ultimate success of Cosco Shipping Ports’ (CSP) purchase last month of a 51% stake ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses