News / The worst is over claim box carriers that see signs of a profit in Q3
After posting heavy losses for the first six months, ocean carriers believe the worst is ...
Maersk results signal a liner recovery as the tide turns for carriers
The interim results from Maersk Line this week are a bellwether, indicating a welcome recovery for ...
News / Pressure grows from migrant crisis in the Med with commercial ships rescuing 14,000 last year
Shipping lines are coming under increased pressure from the refugee and migrant crisis in the ...
News / Cosco puts its faith in the Ocean Alliance to keep its Noatum facilities afloat
The ultimate success of Cosco Shipping Ports’ (CSP) purchase last month of a 51% stake ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 4.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 5.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. gunther ginckels on Maersk's inland terminal network to be integrated into Logistics & Service