Recommends / US warns Greece over inbound Iranian VLCC
Splash 24/7 is reporting that the US has “warned” Greece, and other Mediterranean ports that ...
News / Brexit uncertainty causes ripples at DFDS as first-half profits decline
Brexit uncertainty is making itself felt at DFDS, with the carrier revising its earnings forecast ...
News / Asia-Mediterranean a container tradelane 'on the mend', says Drewry
Often overshadowed by the larger Asia-North Europe route, the Asia-Mediterranean tradelane has so far this year proved to be slightly ...
News / Full ships could lead to a more stable container shipping market
Container spot rates on the major tradelanes were stable this week, but with headhaul vessels ...
News / The worst is over claim box carriers that see signs of a profit in Q3
After posting heavy losses for the first six months, ocean carriers believe the worst is ...
Maersk results signal a liner recovery as the tide turns for carriers
The interim results from Maersk Line this week are a bellwether, indicating a welcome recovery for ...
News / Pressure grows from migrant crisis in the Med with commercial ships rescuing 14,000 last year
Shipping lines are coming under increased pressure from the refugee and migrant crisis in the ...
News / Cosco puts its faith in the Ocean Alliance to keep its Noatum facilities afloat
The ultimate success of Cosco Shipping Ports’ (CSP) purchase last month of a 51% stake ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 5.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules