Port development Headlines
News / CMA CGM to operate new box terminal at Egypt's port of Alexandria
As competition for Mediterranean container traffic heats up, CMA CGM is set to operate a ...
News / DP World set to move into logistics services as it eyes new investment targets
Maersk is not the only company moving into integrated products – DP World looks set ...
News / Box terminal capacity expansion plans sunk by ripples from Covid
New container port capacity will be scarce, on the back of the Covid-19 throughput fallout, ...
Better infrastructure is key to kickstarting growth in Indonesian exports, says Maersk
Like most shipping line executives, Jakob Friis Sorensen does not like to hear the words ...
Rotterdam Cool Port plans in disarray after Kloosterboer backs out
Plans to build a brand new cool logistics terminal at the Port of Rotterdam are ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag