container terminals Headlines
News / Fears over future container terminal capacity as investors get cold feet
Declining returns on invested capital (ROIC) in the container port sector has led to fewer terminal projects ...
News / Box terminals fare better financially than their carrier customers, but can it last?
The container terminal industry has been able to navigate around a predicted ‘perfect storm’ in Q1, ...
News / The shipping industry and tomorrow's technology faces a serious threat from cyber crime
Cyber crime is likely to delay the introduction of autonomous ships for several years – ...
News / Container terminal operators can't invest if shipping alliances squeeze prices too tight
Heavy-handed negotiating tactics by container alliances could drive down future port investments if terminal operators ...
News / Maersk launches campaign to help shippers prepare for new container weighing rules
Maersk Line is preparing an awareness campaign to alert shippers to container weighing regulations that come ...
News / Culture change required to avoid chaos from container weighing rule
The clock is ticking on the mandatory weighing of containers in the supply chain. There are ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight