Indonesia - a sleeping giant Headlines
Recommends / Indonesia's Lion Air to launch long-delayed IPO
According to a new report in Freightwaves, the long-awaited saga of Indonesian airline Lion Air’s ...
News / LSPs could become the new 'heroes' of a changing apparel industry
The sourcing shake-up sparked by the US-China trade war means logistics service providers could become ...
News / Ezyhaul raises $16m to expand trucking app into Indonesia and the Philippines
Malaysia-based Ezyhaul has raised US$16m in a Series B fundraising round, one of the largest ...
News / Jakarta Airport to build major air cargo village as Indonesia eyes global freight hub status
Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is preparing to build a 148,000sq metre cargo village that could ...
News / Indonesia seen as a way of escape for shippers from the China-US trade war
Taiwan-based 3PL Dimerco has turned to Indonesia to combat US-China trade war challenges. The company is ...
People / Ludovic Bouvier appointed MD of ID Logistics' Indonesia business
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics has appointed Ludovic Bouvier (pictured above) as managing director ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel expands Indonesia footprint with Wira Logistics acquisition
Kuehne + Nagel has continued its strategy of smaller, bolt-on acquisitions, yesterday scooping up the logistics ...
News / Indonesian logistics benefits as booming e-commerce leads to cheaper PLBs
Indonesia’s logistics industry will enjoy double-digit growth this year, thanks to booming e-commerce and a string ...
News / DP World set to pull out of Surabaya in new blow for Indonesia's port ambitions
Indonesia’s port development was dealt a blow last week when DP World announced it would ...
News / Indonesia air cargo set for a lift, despite limited infrastructure
Indonesia is poised for strong air cargo growth during the second half of 2017. According to ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules