Indonesia - a sleeping giant Headlines
News / Indonesia seen as a way of escape for shippers from the China-US trade war
Taiwan-based 3PL Dimerco has turned to Indonesia to combat US-China trade war challenges. The company is ...
People / Ludovic Bouvier appointed MD of ID Logistics' Indonesia business
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics has appointed Ludovic Bouvier (pictured above) as managing director ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel expands Indonesia footprint with Wira Logistics acquisition
Kuehne + Nagel has continued its strategy of smaller, bolt-on acquisitions, yesterday scooping up the logistics ...
News / Indonesian logistics benefits as booming e-commerce leads to cheaper PLBs
Indonesia’s logistics industry will enjoy double-digit growth this year, thanks to booming e-commerce and a string ...
News / DP World set to pull out of Surabaya in new blow for Indonesia's port ambitions
Indonesia’s port development was dealt a blow last week when DP World announced it would ...
News / Indonesia air cargo set for a lift, despite limited infrastructure
Indonesia is poised for strong air cargo growth during the second half of 2017. According to ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
Recommends / Indonesia fears piracy surge on shipping route could make it the 'new Somalia'
Indonesia has growing concerns that it is being targeted by pirates along its sea border ...
News / Indonesia logistics industry stays bullish despite falling volumes and port development gridlock
Indonesia’s logistics industry is set to continue its rapid growth trajectory despite a dramatic drop ...
News / The whiff of corruption gets stronger as Indonesian port boss is caught up in 'illegal' crane purchase
The chief executive of Indonesia’s largest port operator has been fired after corruption allegations, despite a ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?