Indonesia - a sleeping giant Headlines
Recommends / Indonesia's Lion Air to launch long-delayed IPO
According to a new report in Freightwaves, the long-awaited saga of Indonesian airline Lion Air’s ...
News / Ezyhaul raises $16m to expand trucking app into Indonesia and the Philippines
Malaysia-based Ezyhaul has raised US$16m in a Series B fundraising round, one of the largest ...
News / Jakarta Airport to build major air cargo village as Indonesia eyes global freight hub status
Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is preparing to build a 148,000sq metre cargo village that could ...
News / Indonesia seen as a way of escape for shippers from the China-US trade war
Taiwan-based 3PL Dimerco has turned to Indonesia to combat US-China trade war challenges. The company is ...
People / Ludovic Bouvier appointed MD of ID Logistics' Indonesia business
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics has appointed Ludovic Bouvier (pictured above) as managing director ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel expands Indonesia footprint with Wira Logistics acquisition
Kuehne + Nagel has continued its strategy of smaller, bolt-on acquisitions, yesterday scooping up the logistics ...
News / Indonesian logistics benefits as booming e-commerce leads to cheaper PLBs
Indonesia’s logistics industry will enjoy double-digit growth this year, thanks to booming e-commerce and a string ...
News / DP World set to pull out of Surabaya in new blow for Indonesia's port ambitions
Indonesia’s port development was dealt a blow last week when DP World announced it would ...
News / Indonesia air cargo set for a lift, despite limited infrastructure
Indonesia is poised for strong air cargo growth during the second half of 2017. According to ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route