News / Dover could cope with a 50% increase in processing times, post-Brexit, report claims
Predictions of miles of truck queues in the approaches to Dover after a hard Brexit ...
News / Transport secretary Grayling 'acted illegally' in awarding Brexit ferry contracts
UK transport secretary Chris Grayling may have broken the law by awarding contracts for ro-ro ...
News / Felixstowe to provide more capacity for growing DFDS ro-ro traffic
The port of Felixstowe has announced that it is to increase its ro-ro capacity for ...
News / Port of Ramsgate/Seaborne Freight ferry service 'won't be fit for purpose'
A deal between Ramsgate port and prospective cross-channel ferry operator Seaborne Freight is expected to ...
News / Furore over Brexit ferry contract at Ramsgate is 'overblown nonsense'
“Brexit tribalism” is at the heart of the furore surrounding the UK government’s decision to ...
News / DFDS revamps service network from Norway, adding capacity and new call
DFDS has announced plans to shake-up its service network connecting the UK, Norway and continental ...
News / Logistics players now caught in tit-for-tat trade spat between the US and Turkey
Shippers will look to alternative markets should relations continue to sour between Turkey and the ...
News / P&O Ferries boosts capacity to compensate for lost Scotland-Europe freight link
In response to the recent demise of Scotland’s only direct maritime ro-ro link with continental ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
News / Ship fire forces an end to DFDS's loss-making Rosyth-Zebrugge ro-ro service
A major ship fire has injured one crew member and forced DFDS to cancel its “loss-making” ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?