IMO low-sulphur regulations Headlines
News / NYK secures multi-billion yen 'green loan' to buy scrubbers for its ships
Japanese transport group NYK has secured a ¥9bn ($81m) syndicated ‘green’ loan, supported by eight ...
News / Older, gas-guzzling box ships bound for scrapyards as IMO 2020 looms
With the IMO 2020 low-sulphur fuel regulations looming, containership owners are keen to offload as ...
News / Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
Analysts predict that the impact of IMO 2020 will mean slower ships and more transhipment. This ...
News / Installing scrubbers for IMO 2020 could cost carriers 200 teu per voyage
Scrubbers installed on ultra-large large container vessels (ULCVs) could take up “at least 200 teu” ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd chief stays bullish on growth and clawing back extra fuel costs
Hapag-Lloyd’s chief executive, Ralph Habben Jansen, is more optimistic about the outlook for container shipping ...
News / Shippers must share the financial impact on carriers of IMO 2020 compliance
The implications for carriers and BCOs of the IMO low-sulphur regulations that come into force ...
News / IMO 2020 low-sulphur fuel cap 'could cost shipping industry $3bn' next year
Shipping costs could rise by $3bn next year, according to a new report that will ...
News / IMO 2020 fuel restriction may prove a ‘windfall’ for the charter market
MSC, Maersk, Cosco and CMA CGM are among ocean carriers that expect to temporarily increase ...
News / Maersk ensures supply of low-sulphur fuel on US east coast for IMO 2020
Maersk has announced a deal with New Jersey-based crude oil refiner PBF Logistics to supply ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price