International Chamber of Shipping Headlines
News / 'Be realistic on compliance' plea from shipping as tough bunker rules loom
Shipping industry heavyweights are urging the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to “progress key issues” at ...
Recommends / Maritime trade heading for chaotic start to new sulphur regulations
The International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) is warning of the potential for “chaos and confusion” ...
News / Shipping lobbies hit back at claims they don't support emissions reduction
Shipping lobby groups have fought back against claims they are obstructing efforts to fight climate ...
Recommends / ICS and BIMCO hit back in environmental tit-for-tat
Yesterday non-profit organisation InfluenceMap released its report into the corporate influence on environmental regulations – ...
News / Shipping lobby groups slammed for 'blocking global progress' on emissions reduction
The shipping industry was today accused of blocking international efforts to curb pollution and greenhouse ...
News / Pressure grows from migrant crisis in the Med with commercial ships rescuing 14,000 last year
Shipping lines are coming under increased pressure from the refugee and migrant crisis in the ...
News / Shipping must do better on CO2 emissions: 'Shape up or ship out'
Environmental lobbyists have derided “ambitious” CO2 reduction plans announced by four international shipping associations as ...
News / Anger at IMO 'betrayal' as it delays enforcing CO2 emission cuts for seven years
Environmental groups and European politicians have rounded on the International Maritime Organization (IMO) over its apparent ...
News / CMA CGM presses ahead on LNG ships as WSC calls for new roadmap on emissions
Global shipping representatives have called on the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to develop a new roadmap ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you