People / A new team to drive expansion for Gefco Freight Forwarding
Gefco Freight Forwarding has announced five new appointments as it looks to develop its time-critical ...
News / US-China trade war provides a bonus for Kerry Logistics as H1 profits soar
China-US trade battles are causing concern for some, but Kerry Logistics said the tariff spats had been key ...
News / Maersk revises Q1 bullish forecast and follows Hapag-Lloyd with profit warning
Maersk has been obliged to issue a profit warning ahead of the publication of its ...
News / Clearance is key in international e-commerce race, says Panalpina
Panalpina is looking to play a leading role in international e-commerce logistics. The European logistics behemoth ...
News / China still powers ahead as Asia-Pacific captures more contract logistics
The Asia-Pacific region will take an even bigger share of the global contract logistics market, as ...
News / Asian markets carry Kerry to new profit heights, despite China dip
Asia powered Kerry Logistics to a strong 2017 performance, with double-digit growth in revenue and ...
Asia to Europe contract rates soar, but there's pressure on the transpacific
Asia-North Europe long-term contract rates are 70% higher than a year ago, bringing a big ...
Recommends / Thai widens second quarter loss on weak cargo demand
Thai has had a tough year. Not only is the country’s entire aviation sector under ...
- 1.FedEx axes Amazon Prime –not profitable enough — and UPS has the same problem
- 2.MSC charters two post-panamax containerships fitted with scrubbers
- 3.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.On the wires: Hapag-Lloyd starts to sink – the container shipping casino returns to town
- 1. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 2. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 3. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe
- 5. John Delgado on Analysis: time to return to good 'old-fashioned loyalty' in logistics