People / A new team to drive expansion for Gefco Freight Forwarding
Gefco Freight Forwarding has announced five new appointments as it looks to develop its time-critical ...
News / Maersk revises Q1 bullish forecast and follows Hapag-Lloyd with profit warning
Maersk has been obliged to issue a profit warning ahead of the publication of its ...
News / Clearance is key in international e-commerce race, says Panalpina
Panalpina is looking to play a leading role in international e-commerce logistics. The European logistics behemoth ...
News / China still powers ahead as Asia-Pacific captures more contract logistics
The Asia-Pacific region will take an even bigger share of the global contract logistics market, as ...
News / Asian markets carry Kerry to new profit heights, despite China dip
Asia powered Kerry Logistics to a strong 2017 performance, with double-digit growth in revenue and ...
Asia to Europe contract rates soar, but there's pressure on the transpacific
Asia-North Europe long-term contract rates are 70% higher than a year ago, bringing a big ...
Recommends / Thai widens second quarter loss on weak cargo demand
Thai has had a tough year. Not only is the country’s entire aviation sector under ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage