News / LATAM Argentina grounded 'indefinitely' – sad but inevitable, says carrier
Despite strong freight demand in Latin America, LATAM Airlines Argentina today announced it would end ...
News / Avianca goes into Chapter 11, but air freight services will continue
Avianca has joined airlines like South African Airways and Virgin Australia in seeking to significantly ...
PR: Avianca initiates voluntary reorganisation proceedings
PRESS RELEASE Avianca Holdings Initiates Voluntary Reorganization Proceedings – Despite Effective Debt Reprofiling in 2019 and Successful ...
News / Avianca ramps up cargo flights on passenger aircraft to boost capacity
There is no freighter version of the Boeing 787, but the passenger aircraft is increasingly ...
News / Avianca Cargo freighter turbo-charges DFW's global ambitions
An A330-200 freighter can make a huge difference, well beyond its payload, and for Dallas/Fort Worth ...
News / Interview: Avianca will blossom in South America even as air cargo demand wilts
Latin American air freight volumes have contracted in 26 of the last 28 months. Even ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode