News / LATAM Argentina grounded 'indefinitely' – sad but inevitable, says carrier
Despite strong freight demand in Latin America, LATAM Airlines Argentina today announced it would end ...
News / Avianca goes into Chapter 11, but air freight services will continue
Avianca has joined airlines like South African Airways and Virgin Australia in seeking to significantly ...
PR: Avianca initiates voluntary reorganisation proceedings
PRESS RELEASE Avianca Holdings Initiates Voluntary Reorganization Proceedings – Despite Effective Debt Reprofiling in 2019 and Successful ...
News / Avianca ramps up cargo flights on passenger aircraft to boost capacity
There is no freighter version of the Boeing 787, but the passenger aircraft is increasingly ...
News / Avianca Cargo freighter turbo-charges DFW's global ambitions
An A330-200 freighter can make a huge difference, well beyond its payload, and for Dallas/Fort Worth ...
News / Interview: Avianca will blossom in South America even as air cargo demand wilts
Latin American air freight volumes have contracted in 26 of the last 28 months. Even ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag