News / Avianca goes into Chapter 11, but air freight services will continue
Avianca has joined airlines like South African Airways and Virgin Australia in seeking to significantly ...
PR: Avianca initiates voluntary reorganisation proceedings
PRESS RELEASE Avianca Holdings Initiates Voluntary Reorganization Proceedings – Despite Effective Debt Reprofiling in 2019 and Successful ...
News / Avianca ramps up cargo flights on passenger aircraft to boost capacity
There is no freighter version of the Boeing 787, but the passenger aircraft is increasingly ...
News / Avianca Cargo freighter turbo-charges DFW's global ambitions
An A330-200 freighter can make a huge difference, well beyond its payload, and for Dallas/Fort Worth ...
News / Interview: Avianca will blossom in South America even as air cargo demand wilts
Latin American air freight volumes have contracted in 26 of the last 28 months. Even ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3.DB Schenker loses Asia Pacific CEO Ditlev Blicher to Maersk
- 4.Emirates pushes on with passenger-freighter strategy – but is it viable?
- 5.Market Insight: As DSV loses APAC sales VP, only one ex-Panalpina exec is left to bet on now
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. email@example.com on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'