People / A new team to drive expansion for Gefco Freight Forwarding
Gefco Freight Forwarding has announced five new appointments as it looks to develop its time-critical ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba's logistics plan overshadows all else
To wrap up a rather entertaining week – CEVA did not recommend CMA CGM’s offer; the IPO ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Gefco – another CEVA Logistics?
Just a quick and dirty update from me on Gefco today, as the French logistics ...
Comment / Analysis: what price the Gefco IPO? An unappealing asset but worth watching
The public market listings of German ocean carrier Hapag-Lloyd and Swiss 3PL Ceva Logistics were ...
News / 'Success story' Gefco formally applies to launch IPO next year
French logistics giant Gefco has applied to the Paris Euronext stock exchange to launch an ...
News / Gefco and Berge form JV to target growing Spanish automotive logistics sector
Russian rail automotive specialist Gefco is to form a finished vehicle joint-venture logistics company to cover the ...
Recommends / PSA to sell last of its stake in logistics arm Gefco
Automotive New Europe is reporting that French car manufacturer PSA is to sell its remaining ...
News / Gefco buys Morocco-Europe fashion and automotive groupage operator GLT
Russian Railways-owned logistics provider Gefco has continued its international expansion with the acquisition of Spanish ...
News / GEFCO boosts logistics footprint in UK with new Merseyside hub
GEFCO has boosted its logistics offering in the UK with a new £10m supply chain ...
News / GEFCO clocks up 25% rise in EBITDA as European car market picks up
Automotive logistics specialist GEFCO has reported a 25.8% year-on-year increase in EBITDA for the first ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?