Bollore Logistics Headlines
Ti: Africa and logistics key drivers to 2018 growth at Bolloré
As I wrote earlier today for Transport Intelligence, “after a truly transformational 2017, France’s Bolloré ...
News / Bolloré and Cosco tie the cooperation knot tighter 'to explore new opportunities'
Cosco Shipping and Bolloré Logistics have entered a new partnership to “densify” commercial relations, as ...
News / Dnata and Europa spread their footprints wider with new acquisitions
The distinction between forwarders and handlers is becoming increasingly blurred, following two acquisitions in the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: huge takeover premium for DB Schenker, and Bolloré + Geodis deal talk sparks outrage
Market talk and deal metrics equal joy and pain: always blame the latter when you ...
Comment / Market Insight: Where will the steady gaze of Geodis become fixed next?
France’s Geodis traditionally attracts all sorts of M&A rumours, with its management team often coming ...
Recommends / Bolloré named in probe into lucrative African port contracts
Vincent Bolloré, one of France’s richest men, is under investigation for possible bribery of officials ...
News / Bolloré Logistics expands in Scandinavia with purchase of Denmark’s Global Solutions
Bolloré Logistics – formerly known as SDV – today announced the acquisition of a majority ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 5.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 3. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo