Bollore Logistics Headlines
Ti: Africa and logistics key drivers to 2018 growth at Bolloré
As I wrote earlier today for Transport Intelligence, “after a truly transformational 2017, France’s Bolloré ...
News / Dnata and Europa spread their footprints wider with new acquisitions
The distinction between forwarders and handlers is becoming increasingly blurred, following two acquisitions in the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: huge takeover premium for DB Schenker, and Bolloré + Geodis deal talk sparks outrage
Market talk and deal metrics equal joy and pain: always blame the latter when you ...
Comment / Market Insight: Where will the steady gaze of Geodis become fixed next?
France’s Geodis traditionally attracts all sorts of M&A rumours, with its management team often coming ...
Recommends / Bolloré named in probe into lucrative African port contracts
Vincent Bolloré, one of France’s richest men, is under investigation for possible bribery of officials ...
News / Bolloré Logistics expands in Scandinavia with purchase of Denmark’s Global Solutions
Bolloré Logistics – formerly known as SDV – today announced the acquisition of a majority ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?