Bollore Logistics Headlines
News / Innovation must overtake trade growth for sea change in shipping emissions
Carriers are failing to tackle greenhouse gases (GHGs) and sufficiently invest in the new technologies ...
Comment / Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
Agility isn’t rocking as it did, very conveniently, when talk of a Panapina (PAN) tie-up ...
Ti: Africa and logistics key drivers to 2018 growth at Bolloré
As I wrote earlier today for Transport Intelligence, “after a truly transformational 2017, France’s Bolloré ...
News / Bolloré and Cosco tie the cooperation knot tighter 'to explore new opportunities'
Cosco Shipping and Bolloré Logistics have entered a new partnership to “densify” commercial relations, as ...
News / Dnata and Europa spread their footprints wider with new acquisitions
The distinction between forwarders and handlers is becoming increasingly blurred, following two acquisitions in the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: huge takeover premium for DB Schenker, and Bolloré + Geodis deal talk sparks outrage
Market talk and deal metrics equal joy and pain: always blame the latter when you ...
Comment / Market Insight: Where will the steady gaze of Geodis become fixed next?
France’s Geodis traditionally attracts all sorts of M&A rumours, with its management team often coming ...
Recommends / Bolloré named in probe into lucrative African port contracts
Vincent Bolloré, one of France’s richest men, is under investigation for possible bribery of officials ...
News / Bolloré Logistics expands in Scandinavia with purchase of Denmark’s Global Solutions
Bolloré Logistics – formerly known as SDV – today announced the acquisition of a majority ...
- 1.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 2.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 3.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.BAF calculator may help ease uncertainty over looming IMO 2020 fuel rule
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 3. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 4. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 5. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk