News / Fearful US importers brace for clearance stumbles in third tariff round
As the US implements the third stage of tariffs in the escalating trade conflict with ...
Recommends / Dover still unprepared for a no-deal Brexit
As the Conservative party continues to fracture under the strain of Brexit, the UK’s supply ...
News / Clearance is key in international e-commerce race, says Panalpina
Panalpina is looking to play a leading role in international e-commerce logistics. The European logistics behemoth ...
News / Cargo hit by customs delays as Brazil officials stage new walk-out
More strikes have hit Brazilian customs offices – the National Union of Fiscal Auditors began a 30-day ...
Recommends / UK exporter accused of dodging US customs duty agrees to settle case
It won’t be the last company to try to get around de minimis customs duties – ...
Recommends / EU-China customs data-sharing project touches down at Schiphol
It’s taken a long time, but a plan to share data between customs authorities is ...
Recommends / The way to avoid common customs traps
Global product manager for customs management at BluJay Solutions Celeste Catano shares her thoughts on ...
News / A shortage of trained personnel will fuel UK's post-Brexit customs crisis'
While arguments continue over the UK’s customs infrastructure post-Brexit, others claim the real focus should ...
News / Car-makers say switch to WTO tariffs would put the brakes on trade
Britain’s automotive manufacturers will come under huge strain if “posturing” politicians really believe WTO rules ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price