News / Whitehall issues draft tariffs for imports as no-deal Brexit looms
Preparing for a no-deal Brexit is now the base-case scenario for logistics firms and shippers ...
News / Fearful US importers brace for clearance stumbles in third tariff round
As the US implements the third stage of tariffs in the escalating trade conflict with ...
Recommends / Dover still unprepared for a no-deal Brexit
As the Conservative party continues to fracture under the strain of Brexit, the UK’s supply ...
News / Clearance is key in international e-commerce race, says Panalpina
Panalpina is looking to play a leading role in international e-commerce logistics. The European logistics behemoth ...
News / Cargo hit by customs delays as Brazil officials stage new walk-out
More strikes have hit Brazilian customs offices – the National Union of Fiscal Auditors began a 30-day ...
Recommends / UK exporter accused of dodging US customs duty agrees to settle case
It won’t be the last company to try to get around de minimis customs duties – ...
Recommends / EU-China customs data-sharing project touches down at Schiphol
It’s taken a long time, but a plan to share data between customs authorities is ...
Recommends / The way to avoid common customs traps
Global product manager for customs management at BluJay Solutions Celeste Catano shares her thoughts on ...
News / A shortage of trained personnel will fuel UK's post-Brexit customs crisis'
While arguments continue over the UK’s customs infrastructure post-Brexit, others claim the real focus should ...
News / Car-makers say switch to WTO tariffs would put the brakes on trade
Britain’s automotive manufacturers will come under huge strain if “posturing” politicians really believe WTO rules ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?