Recommends / EU-Japan trade agreement on track for February
Greater trade is expected between the EU and Japan following yesterday’s approval of a trade ...
Comment / Under the radar: About Japan's Ocean Network Express and its troubles
We all know Japanese carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) remains troubled as it transitions to its new ...
Recommends / Yamato to team up with Bell to produce a 'flying truck'
Bell Helicopter and Yamato are to team up to develop what has been described as a ...
Recommends / NCA hit with business improvement order as operations continue to restart
Nippon Cargo Airlines has brought a second aircraft back into operation after grounding its fleet ...
Recommends / Floods expose blind spots in Japan’s disaster preparations
Japan has experienced its worst flooding in more than three decades, leading to significant loss ...
News / Cargolux ready to help, as NCA aircraft may be out of operation until July
Nippon Cargo Airlines (NCA), which last week announced it had grounded all its aircraft, does ...
News / 'Inappropriate' maintenance records add to NCA's troubles as freighters are grounded
Transpacific and Japanese shippers are likely to face a significant shortage of air freight capacity ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
Recommends / Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
With few exceptions – the livery and design of Hamburg Sud vessels comes to mind – container ...
News / More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
Growing demand from automotive shippers has led Kuehne + Nagel to expand its Asia-Europe rail ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?