fast fashion Headlines
News / Fashion moves too fast for stranded imports: retailers must discount or destroy
Germany’s fashion retailers may be forced to discount stock to avoid being flooded by a ...
Recommends / H&M's turnaround runs through its supply chain
A fascinating look into the problems at Swedish apparel behemoth H&M, from Retail Dive. The ...
News / 'Sewbots': the hi-tech revolution with designs on fashion logistics
The retail supply chain could be “crushed” by new technology that would allow consumers to buy ...
Recommends / China is turning Ethiopia into a giant fast-fashion factory
A fascinating article by Bloomberg on how the Chinese are moving their apparel manufacturers to ...
Recommends / Uniqlo has designs on faster fashion and a larger footprint
Speed is the new product in retail, it would appear. Uniqlo owner Fast Retailing is ...
News / Etihad Cargo designs widebody way to bring in Sri Lankan fashion exports
Etihad Cargo is to provide US forwarder Trinity Logistics with a weekly widebody service from ...
Recommends / Fire at Gap distribution centre slows online orders
A fire at a Gap distribution centre could put back its plans to turn around ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. [email protected] on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 2. Cj on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3. Raghubir Singh Thind on India's plans to regulate ocean freight rates come under fire
- 4. Prosun on India's plans to regulate ocean freight rates come under fire
- 5. Stephen Webster on Atlas Air and high-flying rivals asked to return US taxpayers' Covid cash