Capacity Concerns Headlines
News / Forwarders and airlines eye tougher capacity negotiations for 2019
Forwarders and airlines are looking to start negotiations for services next year, and are figuring ...
News / MSC and Maersk clash on capacity policy as AE2/Swan loop readies for relaunch
The 2M is “unlikely” to suspend its AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop again after the Chinese ...
News / Fears over future container terminal capacity as investors get cold feet
Declining returns on invested capital (ROIC) in the container port sector has led to fewer terminal projects ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: The capacity crunch
Air cargo growth has flatlined. And there is uncertainty in the market over what will ...
News / Panalpina at the forefront to avoid air freight peak season pandemonium
Faced with a repeat of last year’s air freight peak season pandemonium, forwarders and shippers ...
News / Cargolux ready to help, as NCA aircraft may be out of operation until July
Nippon Cargo Airlines (NCA), which last week announced it had grounded all its aircraft, does ...
News / 'Inappropriate' maintenance records add to NCA's troubles as freighters are grounded
Transpacific and Japanese shippers are likely to face a significant shortage of air freight capacity ...
News / Battle for air freight capacity heats up as investment for freighters eases
This year looks set to be all about air freight capacity. Last year’s shortage, which ...
News / Evolution of retail market makes predicting demand for air cargo capacity tougher
Lack of data for cross-border e-commerce shipments is making it harder to forecast air freight ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you