News / Thai forwarders looking forward to a busy peak season as ocean trade builds
Freight forwarders in Thailand are preparing for a busy peak season for ocean shipments. According to ...
News / New $600m terminal will bring Laem Chabang bigger ships and more capacity
Hutchison Ports Thailand (HPT) began operations at Laem Chabang Terminal D on Monday, when the 5,556 ...
News / DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
The development of Thailand’s Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) is set to boost the country’s contract ...
News / DHL ramps up operations to capitalise on booming Thai e-commerce and links with China's JD.com
DHL is ramping up its e-commerce operations in Asia with the launch of a next-day ...
News / Kerry Logistics eyes growing ASEAN trade and plans major expansion in Thailand and Myanmar
Hong Kong’s Kerry Logistics has announced plans to capitalise on ASEAN trade growth by expanding ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
News / Climate change will hit global supply chains as rising temperatures cause drop in productivity
As global leaders meet in Paris today to look at cutting greenhouse gas emissions and ...
Recommends / ICAO downgrades Thailand's civil aviation over safety rules
It’s not been a good week for Thai aviation, after ICAO downgraded the country’s civil ...
Recommends / Will China and Thailand’s Kra Isthmus canal agreement sink Singapore?
Another new canal project appears to be on the cards. At a cost of $28bn, ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you