contract logistics Headlines
News / Surging South-east Asian flows a boost for operators like DB Schenker
For DB Schenker, Vietnam has been a strong market over the past year. One factor in ...
News / Focus the key as FM Logistic eyes new opportunities in Vietnam
Vietnam’s booming economy and surging domestic retail sector is creating big opportunities for contract logistics ...
News / China still powers ahead as Asia-Pacific captures more contract logistics
The Asia-Pacific region will take an even bigger share of the global contract logistics market, as ...
News / East Europe’s logistics players growing fast, but need infrastructure support
Eastern Europe’s logistics sector has recorded stellar growth rates over the last year, but more ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag