project cargo Headlines
News / Heavyweights make a splash as M&A sweeps project cargo sector
The project cargo sector is steaming through choppy waters this summer as the field shrinks ...
News / MPV and heavylift sector facing mid-term headwinds as global trade slows
The multipurpose vessel (MPV) and heavylift shipping sector is set for 3.8% growth this year, declining to 1.4% in 2020, ...
People / A new team to drive expansion for Gefco Freight Forwarding
Gefco Freight Forwarding has announced five new appointments as it looks to develop its time-critical ...
Interview: project cargo flying high, but challenges lie ahead, says van de Weg
With project cargo experiencing something of a comeback, The Loadstar took the opportunity to talk ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.West coast port congestion 'could last until summer peak season'
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking