Hansa Heavy Lift Headlines
News / In a tight market, heavylift operators must be 'more competitive and work together'
Demand in the multipurpose and heavylift shipping sector grew just 2.8% last year and “competition continues ...
Recommends / Key investor confirms Hansa Heavy Lift files for insolvency
Reports are emerging that Hansa Heavy Lift has filed for insolvency. Efforts by The Loadstar ...
People / Henry Woo takes over as Asia-Pacific chief executive at Hansa Heavy Lift
Project cargo shipping line Hansa Heavy Lift has appointed company veteran Henry Woo as its ...
- 1.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 2.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 3.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 4.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 5.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 1. Chaminda Gunasekera on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 2. email@example.com on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 5. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms