Hansa Heavy Lift Headlines
News / In a tight market, heavylift operators must be 'more competitive and work together'
Demand in the multipurpose and heavylift shipping sector grew just 2.8% last year and “competition continues ...
Recommends / Key investor confirms Hansa Heavy Lift files for insolvency
Reports are emerging that Hansa Heavy Lift has filed for insolvency. Efforts by The Loadstar ...
People / Henry Woo takes over as Asia-Pacific chief executive at Hansa Heavy Lift
Project cargo shipping line Hansa Heavy Lift has appointed company veteran Henry Woo as its ...
Comment / Hamburg ship brokers feeling depressed as weak Hapag-Lloyd IPO starts trading
“Hamburg pays a high price”, said the headline in yesterday’s Die Welt, referring to the ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.UK shipping sector wants assurance on four areas of concern over IMO 2020
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage