Multipurpose shipping Headlines
News / 'Opportunist' charters like DSV's will help boost embattled MPV market
The acute shortage of open cellular containerships has helped to boost the embattled multipurpose vessel ...
News / Carriers eye 'anything floating', while boxship charter market looks to MPVs for tonnage
A dearth of containerships for hire on the charter market has potentially brought lucrative opportunities ...
News / Demand for multipurpose vessels grows as lines lose interest in project cargo
As container lines ‘lose interest’ in oversized cargo, larger-sized breakbulk and heavylift vessels are predicted ...
News / Bleak outlook for MPV sector as demand falls and the box lines move in
Drewry has lowered its growth forecast for the multipurpose vessel (MPV) sector due to reduced ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 2. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 3. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 5. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice