People / Peel Ports launches recruitment drive for more 'bold business leaders'
Peel Ports has announced plans to hire 250 new staff this year, “in anticipation of ...
News / 2M makes Liverpool transatlantic TA4 call permanent
The UK port of Liverpool has secured a transatlantic service to the US east coast ...
News / UK shippers opt for Liverpool to avoid congestion and scare haulage capacity at southern ports
Increasing numbers of UK shippers are switching their container import gateway from the congestion of Southampton ...
News / Felixstowe box congestion spreads to Southampton, just in time for Xmas rush
The UK’s two biggest container ports appear to have hit crisis level. UK retailers potentially face ...
News / Container haulage may be approaching crisis point as peak season looms
Container haulage is plagued by “turmoil” and “chaos” that many fear will get worse as the ...
Recommends / Furious lorry drivers slam 'horror' delays at port of Liverpool
Bosses at Liverpool port operator Peel Ports popped open the champagne after Maersk and MSC ...
Recommends / Maersk Line diverts two services to Liverpool from delay-hit Felixstowe
The port of Liverpool appears to be the latest beneficiary of Felixstowe’s woes, according to ...
News / Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
As part of the cost-saving measures announced after Maersk Group’s first quarter $239m loss, its ...
News / Gender pay gap at UK ports shows logistics 'no worse' than other sectors
UK ports have released their gender pay gap details, and for some – Felixstowe and ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price