Asia- Europe trades Headlines
News / Spot rates to Europe continue to provide seasonal bonuses for carriers
Container spot rates from Asia to North Europe are now 130% higher than at the ...
News / Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
Some container vessels have been sailing from Asia to Europe under-utilised in recent weeks due ...
Recommends / CMA CGM sends Asia-Europe box ships via the Cape
According to this report in Splash247, shipping lines are pulling out a tactic last used ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers struggle, but transpacific could see new front-loading boost
Asia-North Europe carriers continue to discount rates to fill their ships, suggesting that the usual pre-peak ...
News / Opposing sides step up war of words over liner block exemption regulation
As European lawmakers continue to assess whether to extend liner shipping’s block exemption from its ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers must 'think outside the box' to counter impact of new tonnage
High capacity and low demand will leave ocean carriers on Asia-North Europe routes in a ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread