feeder vessels Headlines
News / Gloomy outlook for MPCC as feeder market collapses and charter rates plunge
Oslo-listed feedership owner MPC Container Ships (MPCC) has posted a net loss of $10.7m for the ...
News / Maersk launches Egyptian feeder to help UK shippers while AE2 is suspended
Maersk is to offer its Asia to Felixstowe shippers a feeder alternative via its Suez ...
News / MPC eyes expansion into wider markets with purchase of bigger box ships
Emerging feedership owner MPC Capital has bought three secondhand panamax container vessels as it looks ...
News / Improved charter rates a bonus for MPC Container Ships as it sails into the black
Norwegian container feeder vessel owner MPC Container Ships said charter rates and second-hand vessel values ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 3.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates