Heavy liftings Headlines
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: a tough time for project cargo sector
The project sector has faced a harsh environment in the past few years. Low oil ...
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
News / Two more years in the doldrums for project and heavylift shipping as competition grows
The heavylift, project cargo and multipurpose shipping sector is set for another two years in ...
News / Becalmed container lines eye project cargo as an alternative revenue stream
Project logistics and out-of-gauge cargo are the latest specialist shipping targets of container lines looking for ...
People / SAL Heavy Lift appoints Jürgen Kuntz as head of Asia desk
Jürgen Kuntz has returned to SAL Heavy Lift and a job in Hamburg as the ...
Recommends / Volga-Dnepr takes on Polet's two AN-124s
Volga-Dnepr told The Loadstar just two weeks ago that there was no such deal, but ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways goes big in the charter market
Qatar Airways is eyeing the oversized cargo market. It has wet-leased a 747-400BDSF – non-liveried ...
Recommends / CEVA launches project logistics division as it announces flat 2Q results
CEVA last week announced it is to add project logistics to its freight management portfolio. ...
CLC Projects launches freight forwarding conference in Hong Kong
CLC Projects is a project freight network of small and medium sized project freight forwarders. Our ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them