News / Expecting demand boom, Samskip introduces pre-Brexit peak surcharge
European shortsea shipping line and multimodal operator Samskip is planning a pre-Brexit peak volume surcharge ...
News / Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
Icelandic shipping line and multimodal operator Samskip has launched a direct rail service between the ...
People / Birkir Hólm Guðnason to take CEO chair at Samskip
Following the resignation of Pálmar Óli Magnússon as chief executive, Samskip, the Icelandic shipping line ...
News / Samskip boosts its presence in Norway with acquisition of Nor Lines
Samskip, Europe’s largest multimodal and shortsea container operator, is to acquire Nor Lines from DSD ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO