People / Peel Ports launches recruitment drive for more 'bold business leaders'
Peel Ports has announced plans to hire 250 new staff this year, “in anticipation of ...
News / Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
As part of the cost-saving measures announced after Maersk Group’s first quarter $239m loss, its ...
Recommends / Dublin port to build customs checks ahead of expected ‘hard Brexit’
While no one in the UK seems to have the faintest idea what is going ...
News / Bullish ICG snaps up containerships on its Eucon feeder services
Irish Continental Group has changed tack on its long-held policy of only chartering-in containerships, purchasing ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Jettainer unveils 'quick and easy' ULD management for smaller airlines
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid rules 'workaround' means KLM Cargo can continue to fly its freighters
- 3. Andy Newbold on Shippers and forwarders mull legal bid against alliances to cap soaring rates
- 4. Marcellin on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 5. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights