News / Industry calls on politicians: 'let us work together to find Brexit solutions'
Companies on both sides of the Channel preparing for Brexit claim they are hamstrung by an inability ...
Recommends / Dublin port to build customs checks ahead of expected ‘hard Brexit’
While no one in the UK seems to have the faintest idea what is going ...
Recommends / ‘More European routes needed’ for Irish ports
For those not involved in the trade sit can sometimes be surprising how much Ireland-continental ...
News / Fears surface over potential for congestion at major UK-EU borders, post-Brexit
Concerns are mounting that even with a Brexit deal that is relatively soft, there could ...
Recommends / Dachser buys 80% stake in Ireland's Johnston Logistics
Dachser has bought a majority stake in its Irish partner, Johnston Logistics, a warehousing and ...
News / Irish authorities approve first Pony Express drone delivery – a mercy mission
Same-day delivery firm Pony Express Couriers has conducted Ireland’s first approved drone delivery in Dun ...
Recommends / Ireland's air freight deals up in the air over Brexit worries
Irish exporters have expressed concern that Brexit will lead to a lack of air freight ...
News / Big ship craze spreads to UK shortsea shipping, but will VGM rule drive cargo to the roads?
The big ship craze appears to have spread to the shortsea shipping industry serving the ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?