People / Vilhelm Mar Thorsteinsson heads management shake-up at Eimskip
Eimskip has made a rash of changes as part of a management shake-up, headed by the ...
Norwegian Competition Authority blocks Eimskip takeover of Nor Lines
The Norwegian Competition Authority (NCA) has blocked Eimskip’s acquisition of Nor Lines, citing concerns over ...
Eimskip 'follows the fish' into new markets and nets strong third-quarter results
Reefer shipping line Eimskip continued to enjoy a strong 2016 in the third quarter, bolstering recent ...
Samskip and Eimskip to appeal anti-competition fines, while Dutch authority keeps transport 'on its radar'
Icelandic shipping firms Samskip and Eimskip plan to appeal last week’s fines levied by the ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen