cold storage Headlines
News / Lufthansa Cargo opens new pharma hubs as airfreight prepares for a vaccine
Lufthansa Cargo has “massively expanded” its cold chain footprint with new pharma facilities in Munich ...
New India budget set to heat up the country's perishables supply chain
India’s perishable logistics industry is set to benefit from the country’s latest budget. India’s Union Budget ...
China plans cold chain regime for food logistics as spoilage limits volumes
China is to act over concerns of inadequate cold chain infrastructure for food logistics. Just 20% of ...
Samskip and Eimskip to appeal anti-competition fines, while Dutch authority keeps transport 'on its radar'
Icelandic shipping firms Samskip and Eimskip plan to appeal last week’s fines levied by the ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates