BBC: Covid: Italy 'blocks' AstraZeneca vaccine shipment to Australia
BBC reports: The Italian government has blocked the export of an Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine shipment to Australia. The ...
News / Demystifying the potential impact on air cargo from global vaccine distribution
Worried about the potential disruption to air freight capacity by vaccines? Well, don’t be. New research by ...
News / Forwarders to negotiate rates with airlines in Unicef vaccine programme
Six global forwarders will ultimately determine the rates paid to airlines by Unicef for vaccine ...
Recommends / Vaccines: a shot in the arm for economies – and retail forwarders
The UK is among those countries looking forward to an economic rebound when lockdown finally ...
Premium / Covid-19 radar: Big business licks its pandemic chops
Comment: Vaccine money is flowing faster than vaccines, from Wall Street to the warehouse floor.
Premium / C-19 radar: Searching for optimism in 2021 – 'something’s better than nothing’
Comment: Brits wake up to a zero-squared trade deal and an ad hoc vaccine rollout.
News / With 'global vaccine corridor' a priority, air cargo in India is under new pressure
Vaccine distribution in India is putting new pressure on air cargo rates and capacity. With the ...
News / Air cargo carriers get temporary seventh freedom rights across Latin America
Air cargo carriers will enjoy temporary seventh freedom rights across ten Latin American nations following ...
PR: Statement from chief medical officer Prof Chris Whitty about new strain of Covid-19
PRESS RELEASE New strain of Covid-19 reported to World Health Organisation Published 19 December 2020 From: Department of ...
BBG: More than 1.1 million people have been vaccinated – Covid-19 tracker
BLOOMBERG reports: (We’re following the nine most promising shots around the world. Updated: 18 December 2020, 11:00 ...
Premium / 2021 radar: Next year’s headlines? Capacity, Capacity and Capacity
Comment: Many moons ago, yours truly edited a rival freight publication and was regularly asked by ...
SA: Moderna vaccine rollout far-reaching and double that of Pfizer
SEEKING ALPHA reports: – A coronavirus vaccine from Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA) may shortly join a jab from Pfizer in ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag