The Netherlands Headlines
News / More inland terminals join Dutch NWCC cargo co-operation initiative to beat delays
Dutch inland waterway container terminals are consolidating volumes to improve efficiency, with several joining the ...
News / Digital logistics platforms need to take care when classifying their services
Digital logistics platforms must pay greater attention to classifying their business offering, so as to ...
News / Angry Kalitta Air calls on US to act over its loss of slots at Schiphol Airport
US carrier Kalitta Air has called for sanctions on the Dutch government, Schiphol and Stichting ...
News / Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes
Local authorities and residents in The Netherlands remain to be put at ease by Mediterranean ...
Recommends / Toys and televisions litter island beaches after cargo ship loses containers
Not a good start to 2019 for the world’s second largest box line MSC. Yesterday ...
News / Russian airspace threat subsides as ABC is given back its Schiphol slots
Dutch carrier KLM will not be blocked from using Russian airspace after landing slots for all-cargo carrier ...
Samskip and Eimskip to appeal anti-competition fines, while Dutch authority keeps transport 'on its radar'
Icelandic shipping firms Samskip and Eimskip plan to appeal last week’s fines levied by the ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
Steve knows his onions – and they love 'em in Malaysia
One of those “Hey, I bet you don’t know this” blogs from FoodCarePlus marketing and ...
News / Weak links in healthcare and life science supply chains revealed in new UPS research
Only 50% of healthcare and life science companies feel they are successfully managing logistics, warehousing ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 4.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 5.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season