The Netherlands Headlines
News / More inland terminals join Dutch NWCC cargo co-operation initiative to beat delays
Dutch inland waterway container terminals are consolidating volumes to improve efficiency, with several joining the ...
News / Digital logistics platforms need to take care when classifying their services
Digital logistics platforms must pay greater attention to classifying their business offering, so as to ...
News / Angry Kalitta Air calls on US to act over its loss of slots at Schiphol Airport
US carrier Kalitta Air has called for sanctions on the Dutch government, Schiphol and Stichting ...
News / Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes
Local authorities and residents in The Netherlands remain to be put at ease by Mediterranean ...
Recommends / Toys and televisions litter island beaches after cargo ship loses containers
Not a good start to 2019 for the world’s second largest box line MSC. Yesterday ...
News / Russian airspace threat subsides as ABC is given back its Schiphol slots
Dutch carrier KLM will not be blocked from using Russian airspace after landing slots for all-cargo carrier ...
Samskip and Eimskip to appeal anti-competition fines, while Dutch authority keeps transport 'on its radar'
Icelandic shipping firms Samskip and Eimskip plan to appeal last week’s fines levied by the ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
Steve knows his onions – and they love 'em in Malaysia
One of those “Hey, I bet you don’t know this” blogs from FoodCarePlus marketing and ...
News / Weak links in healthcare and life science supply chains revealed in new UPS research
Only 50% of healthcare and life science companies feel they are successfully managing logistics, warehousing ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking