The Netherlands Headlines
News / Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes
Local authorities and residents in The Netherlands remain to be put at ease by Mediterranean ...
Recommends / Toys and televisions litter island beaches after cargo ship loses containers
Not a good start to 2019 for the world’s second largest box line MSC. Yesterday ...
News / Russian airspace threat subsides as ABC is given back its Schiphol slots
Dutch carrier KLM will not be blocked from using Russian airspace after landing slots for all-cargo carrier ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
News / Weak links in healthcare and life science supply chains revealed in new UPS research
Only 50% of healthcare and life science companies feel they are successfully managing logistics, warehousing ...
News / EC launches in-depth probe into 'state aid' tax exemptions at five Dutch ports
The European Commission has opened an in-depth investigation into corporate tax exemptions received by five ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you