The Netherlands Headlines
News / More inland terminals join Dutch NWCC cargo co-operation initiative to beat delays
Dutch inland waterway container terminals are consolidating volumes to improve efficiency, with several joining the ...
News / Digital logistics platforms need to take care when classifying their services
Digital logistics platforms must pay greater attention to classifying their business offering, so as to ...
News / Angry Kalitta Air calls on US to act over its loss of slots at Schiphol Airport
US carrier Kalitta Air has called for sanctions on the Dutch government, Schiphol and Stichting ...
News / Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes
Local authorities and residents in The Netherlands remain to be put at ease by Mediterranean ...
Recommends / Toys and televisions litter island beaches after cargo ship loses containers
Not a good start to 2019 for the world’s second largest box line MSC. Yesterday ...
News / Russian airspace threat subsides as ABC is given back its Schiphol slots
Dutch carrier KLM will not be blocked from using Russian airspace after landing slots for all-cargo carrier ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
News / Weak links in healthcare and life science supply chains revealed in new UPS research
Only 50% of healthcare and life science companies feel they are successfully managing logistics, warehousing ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.M&A radar: XPO Logistics break-up shows the way, FedEx next?
- 3.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 4.We had to go back to basics. Now it's clear where we're going, says Damco CEO
- 5.SA: XPO can't be serious about a possible break-up
- 1. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 4. Ed on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. Sharlie on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!