local rule Headlines
News / Angry Kalitta Air calls on US to act over its loss of slots at Schiphol Airport
US carrier Kalitta Air has called for sanctions on the Dutch government, Schiphol and Stichting ...
News / Belly cargo on the up for Schiphol carriers as hopes rise for Local Rule
Schiphol’s airlines have stepped up their belly cargo operations as freighter capacity constraints continue to ...
News / Schiphol airport charges to rise, but freighters pay less than passenger planes
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to increase the charges for freighter flights by a minimum of ...
News / Freighter operator hopes for local rule at Schiphol Airport are dashed
Freighter operators’ hopes of securing more slots at Schiphol have been dashed following a government ...
News / Schiphol freighter crisis may run into winter as local rule is delayed again
Fears are mounting that Schiphol’s freighter slot crisis will continue into the winter season after ...
News / Doubts surface over green light for local rule for freighter slots at Schiphol
Attempts to introduce a local rule to support freighter slots in Schiphol appear to have ...
News / U-turn by carriers at Schiphol over slot availability for freighter operators
Freighter operators could find it easier to source or maintain slots at Schiphol, following a ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?