local rule Headlines
News / Schiphol 'local rule' may debut in winter, with freighters landing cancelled slots
One quarter of cancelled flight slots at Schiphol look set to be given to freighter ...
News / Angry Kalitta Air calls on US to act over its loss of slots at Schiphol Airport
US carrier Kalitta Air has called for sanctions on the Dutch government, Schiphol and Stichting ...
News / Belly cargo on the up for Schiphol carriers as hopes rise for Local Rule
Schiphol’s airlines have stepped up their belly cargo operations as freighter capacity constraints continue to ...
News / Schiphol airport charges to rise, but freighters pay less than passenger planes
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to increase the charges for freighter flights by a minimum of ...
News / Freighter operator hopes for local rule at Schiphol Airport are dashed
Freighter operators’ hopes of securing more slots at Schiphol have been dashed following a government ...
News / Schiphol freighter crisis may run into winter as local rule is delayed again
Fears are mounting that Schiphol’s freighter slot crisis will continue into the winter season after ...
News / Doubts surface over green light for local rule for freighter slots at Schiphol
Attempts to introduce a local rule to support freighter slots in Schiphol appear to have ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 4.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 5.Vessels redirect to other ports as strike chaos continues at Montreal
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season