News / Schiphol 'local rule' may debut in winter, with freighters landing cancelled slots
One quarter of cancelled flight slots at Schiphol look set to be given to freighter ...
Recommends / Schiphol 'local rule' set to be delayed again
CargoForwarder has taken a closer look at the issues in Schiphol and freighter slots – ...
News / KLM and Dutch government hit back at Kalitta's claims of 'wrongful' loss of airport slots
Dutch organisations, including KLM and the government, are fighting back over Kalitta Air’s claim that ...
Recommends / Road transport not in the picture at Schiphol – but it is at Brussels
There is an interesting exchange in Dutch paper Nieuwsblad Transport, between Schiphol and Brussels airports. It ...
News / Angry Kalitta Air calls on US to act over its loss of slots at Schiphol Airport
US carrier Kalitta Air has called for sanctions on the Dutch government, Schiphol and Stichting ...
News / Belly cargo on the up for Schiphol carriers as hopes rise for Local Rule
Schiphol’s airlines have stepped up their belly cargo operations as freighter capacity constraints continue to ...
News / Schiphol airport charges to rise, but freighters pay less than passenger planes
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to increase the charges for freighter flights by a minimum of ...
People / Air cargo innovator Saskia van Pelt quits Schiphol
Saskia van Pelt, director business development cargo for Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, is to leave the ...
News / Schiphol Airport group eyes revamp of domestic cargo strategy
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to re-think its strategy, examining all the airports in the group ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: A chapter of turmoil in The Flower Story
“It’s been a full year of turmoil for African [flower] growers.” The year began well, with ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?