slot allocation Headlines
News / Schiphol sees air cargo volumes plunge as capacity issues hit home
Capacity issues – as well as the soft market – have hit Schiphol, with the Dutch gateway ...
News / Schiphol Airport could gain 40,000 more slots, but must keep it quiet
Schiphol Airport could gain an extra 40,000 aircraft slots to ease its capacity issues – providing it ...
News / Schiphol 'local rule' for freighter slots gets green light from government
Freighters will have more access to slots at Schiphol Airport, following the Dutch government’s approval of ...
News / Schiphol 'local rule' may debut in winter, with freighters landing cancelled slots
One quarter of cancelled flight slots at Schiphol look set to be given to freighter ...
Recommends / Schiphol 'local rule' set to be delayed again
CargoForwarder has taken a closer look at the issues in Schiphol and freighter slots – ...
News / KLM and Dutch government hit back at Kalitta's claims of 'wrongful' loss of airport slots
Dutch organisations, including KLM and the government, are fighting back over Kalitta Air’s claim that ...
News / Angry Kalitta Air calls on US to act over its loss of slots at Schiphol Airport
US carrier Kalitta Air has called for sanctions on the Dutch government, Schiphol and Stichting ...
News / Belly cargo on the up for Schiphol carriers as hopes rise for Local Rule
Schiphol’s airlines have stepped up their belly cargo operations as freighter capacity constraints continue to ...
News / Schiphol Airport group eyes revamp of domestic cargo strategy
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to re-think its strategy, examining all the airports in the group ...
News / Freighter operator hopes for local rule at Schiphol Airport are dashed
Freighter operators’ hopes of securing more slots at Schiphol have been dashed following a government ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules