Air Cargo Netherlands Headlines
News / Freighter tax plan is 'stupid' and 'a major negative' for Dutch supply chains
Dutch politicians and the aviation industry yesterday labelled the proposed new Dutch aviation tax “stupid” at ...
News / Schiphol and KLM under fire for lack of commitment to freighters
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol saw full freighter flights rise 48.1% in the first half of the ...
News / Evofenedex hits out at Dutch government plan for 'green' tax on air cargo
Evofenedex, the Dutch trade and logistics association, has urged its government to scrap its proposed ...
Building an air cargo community: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam’s Smart Cargo Mainport Programme (SCMP) is a massive undertaking to develop new ways to ...
News / Opposition grows to Dutch plans for 'green' tax on air cargo
Air Cargo Netherlands, and IATA, have spoken out against a proposal to tax air cargo ...
Recommends / Schiphol 'local rule' set to be delayed again
CargoForwarder has taken a closer look at the issues in Schiphol and freighter slots – ...
News / Freighter operator hopes for local rule at Schiphol Airport are dashed
Freighter operators’ hopes of securing more slots at Schiphol have been dashed following a government ...
News / Aviation community slams Dutch cabinet for 'careless' Schiphol capacity ruling
The Dutch aviation community has slammed its government’s decision to “lock” capacity at Schiphol until 2021, ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread