News / Freighter tax plan is 'stupid' and 'a major negative' for Dutch supply chains
Dutch politicians and the aviation industry yesterday labelled the proposed new Dutch aviation tax “stupid” at ...
News / Schiphol and KLM under fire for lack of commitment to freighters
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol saw full freighter flights rise 48.1% in the first half of the ...
News / Evofenedex hits out at Dutch government plan for 'green' tax on air cargo
Evofenedex, the Dutch trade and logistics association, has urged its government to scrap its proposed ...
News / A tough time for cargo at Dutch airports as government eyes new tax on freighters
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol must find ways to add more freighter flights to relieve a “critical” situation, chief ...
News / Schiphol freighter crisis may run into winter as local rule is delayed again
Fears are mounting that Schiphol’s freighter slot crisis will continue into the winter season after ...
News / Aviation community slams Dutch cabinet for 'careless' Schiphol capacity ruling
The Dutch aviation community has slammed its government’s decision to “lock” capacity at Schiphol until 2021, ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo set to 'fine' customers who won't use e-air waybills
Shippers and forwarders have urged Lufthansa Cargo to incentivise customers to digitalise through rewards rather ...
News / U-turn by carriers at Schiphol over slot availability for freighter operators
Freighter operators could find it easier to source or maintain slots at Schiphol, following a ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread