News / Schiphol airport charges to rise, but freighters pay less than passenger planes
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to increase the charges for freighter flights by a minimum of ...
Comment / TIACA: 'This year was about survival – next year, see our value proposition'
The reports of TIACA’s impending death have been grossly exaggerated – to misquote Mark Twain. There ...
News / Aviation community slams Dutch cabinet for 'careless' Schiphol capacity ruling
The Dutch aviation community has slammed its government’s decision to “lock” capacity at Schiphol until 2021, ...
News / Loss of cargo department at Schiphol a 'bad move' by Dutch airport
Amid much market scepticism, Schiphol has defended its decision to merge its much-admired cargo division into ...
News / Schiphol artificially restricting airport cargo capacity with 'illegal' slot rules
An aviation lawyer has branded Schiphol’s slot legislation “illegal” and “anti-competitive”, claiming the Dutch gateway ...
News / Fewer freighters at Schiphol thanks to lost slots, but air freight volumes improve
Full freighter movements at Schiphol Airport dropped 11.6% in November, a 1% decline in cargo ...
News / Schiphol struggles for slot shortage solution as cargo flies out and deadline looms
Full freighter movements at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol dropped 12.4% in the first 14 days of ...
News / Dutch infrastructure secretary backs battle for more freighter slots at Schiphol
The Dutch secretary of state for infrastructure and the environment is supporting Air Cargo Netherlands’ ...
News / Decision on future Schiphol capacity could be slowed by concerns over noise
While Schiphol itself and the freighter operators wait for capacity at the airport to rise ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?