News / Schiphol 'local rule' may debut in winter, with freighters landing cancelled slots
One quarter of cancelled flight slots at Schiphol look set to be given to freighter ...
News / Schiphol airport charges to rise, but freighters pay less than passenger planes
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to increase the charges for freighter flights by a minimum of ...
Comment / TIACA: 'This year was about survival – next year, see our value proposition'
The reports of TIACA’s impending death have been grossly exaggerated – to misquote Mark Twain. There ...
News / Aviation community slams Dutch cabinet for 'careless' Schiphol capacity ruling
The Dutch aviation community has slammed its government’s decision to “lock” capacity at Schiphol until 2021, ...
News / Loss of cargo department at Schiphol a 'bad move' by Dutch airport
Amid much market scepticism, Schiphol has defended its decision to merge its much-admired cargo division into ...
News / Schiphol artificially restricting airport cargo capacity with 'illegal' slot rules
An aviation lawyer has branded Schiphol’s slot legislation “illegal” and “anti-competitive”, claiming the Dutch gateway ...
News / Fewer freighters at Schiphol thanks to lost slots, but air freight volumes improve
Full freighter movements at Schiphol Airport dropped 11.6% in November, a 1% decline in cargo ...
News / Schiphol struggles for slot shortage solution as cargo flies out and deadline looms
Full freighter movements at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol dropped 12.4% in the first 14 days of ...
News / Dutch infrastructure secretary backs battle for more freighter slots at Schiphol
The Dutch secretary of state for infrastructure and the environment is supporting Air Cargo Netherlands’ ...
News / Decision on future Schiphol capacity could be slowed by concerns over noise
While Schiphol itself and the freighter operators wait for capacity at the airport to rise ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 4.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 5.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season