News / More inland terminals join Dutch NWCC cargo co-operation initiative to beat delays
Dutch inland waterway container terminals are consolidating volumes to improve efficiency, with several joining the ...
News / Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
Icelandic shipping line and multimodal operator Samskip has launched a direct rail service between the ...
News / Schiphol freighter crisis may run into winter as local rule is delayed again
Fears are mounting that Schiphol’s freighter slot crisis will continue into the winter season after ...
News / Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
Port-Liner is to roll-out the first fully electric, emission-free barges in Europe. Amsterdam, Antwerp, and Rotterdam ...
News / Hutchison Ports expands its European footprint with half-share in TMA Logistics
Hutchison Ports has acquired a 50% shareholding in Amsterdam-headquartered terminal and logistics operator TMA Logistics, ...
Recommends / Schiphol airlines set dates for slot talks
Plans to break the ongoing slot storm at Schiphol will debated next month, with the ...
News / 'Cargo carriers only have themselves to blame for loss of their slots at Schiphol'
Carriers not protectionism are to blame for slot losses at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, according to ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights
- 2. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 4. Kylie throssell on UPS promotes Mark Vale as president UK, Ireland and Nordics as it invests in Europe network
- 5. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific